Over 65 dogs each year are killed in New Zealand by 1080 poisoning. With 1080 frequency and use increasing across New Zealand, pet deaths are on the rise.

Seven month old Lucky was unlucky when it came to 1080 poison.

Dean's puppy

Charlie’s boat trip ended in disaster when he found a 1080 carcassed washed up on a beach far distant from a drop zone.

Off to the beach

Cassey was less than two years old when she was out hunting with her owner and died from nibbling a toxic carcass.

4WD Cassy 005

This dog died by eating 1080 in a public wayside in an unposted zone.




One comment

  1. ann c says:

    so needless

Leave a Comment!